Our client is seeking an experienced and highly skilled in merchandising management for a global beauty and personal care retail company. They are actively looking for Visual Merchandising Manager to support the business.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
* Plan and manage product and category displays, as well as store layout.
* Analyze internal sales data and market data to gain insights for enhancing assortment planning.
* Ensure the effective organization, presentation, and visual merchandising of shelves to align with the store's image and attract the target demographic.
* Lead a team in the implementation of merchandising strategies, category management, and customer-focused strategies based on consumer behavior, purchasing patterns, and business priorities.
* Develop merchandising strategies and principles specifically tailored to Healthcare, Skincare, and Personal Care categories.
* Assess the effectiveness of various product displays and store layouts in relation to sales performance, striving for optimal space utilization.
* Conduct post-evaluations of new merchandising concepts or stores to identify opportunities and areas for improvement.
* Foster and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, collaborating closely with the Category team to drive business benefits and effective merchandising, including space and display allocation for supplier funding.
* Coordinate with related functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations, aligning plans with Category, Own Brand, Trade Activation, and Retail Operations, while also providing guidance to subordinates on merchandiser skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
· At least 5 years of experience in merchandising in retail business.
· Bachelor's Degree o Master's Degree in Business and Administration, Economics, Statistics or related field.
· Familiarity with office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
· Experience in using NielsenIQ Spaceman, AutoCAD
· Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skill in both written and verbal English and Thai
- THAI NATIONALITY ONLY
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Jaiwattanasawat at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.