Vice President - Global Markets Operations
Our client is one of the largest international banks worldwide
The role requires a proven market leader who practices operational best standards, thinks strategically, communicates effectively and with impact, is able to engage with senior and junior stakeholders in a seamless manner, has a thorough understanding of the Thai regulatory environment and local financial market systems, and possesses a strong ability to develop and grow staff.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Overseeing the core functionality of the a team that covers processes relating to onboarding, AML / KYC, trades processing, settlements, reconciliations, regulatory reporting
* Ensuring that the team is complying with GMO, enterprise and regulatory requirements and standards
* Ensuring that the BAML's GMO and enterprise risk framework is in place and adhered to
* Serving as the first point of contact for Front Office, Compliance, Risk & Control, Thailand Country Management, Regional GMO Management, technology, HR, internal and external Audit, and occasional regulatory engagement
* Engage closely with Thailand Wholesale Banking Operations, and other GMO leaders from APAC branches and hub locations
* Driving change programs in collaboration with technology and other partners. Projects may result from business enablement, regulatory requirements or simplification and improvement / operational excellence opportunities
* Identifying areas for operational process improvement that help to increase efficiency, reduce risk and cost
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.