An internationally reknowned US consumer products business is hiring a VP HR to oversee and lead the People function by providing strategic direction for HR initiatives in the businesses across Asia Pacific.
- Provide strategic HR direction, solutions, advice, guidance and support to leadership to facilitate the accomplishment of business objectives.
- Represent HR in all business reviews and budgeting processes.
- Create a Company Culture of engagement that enhances a climate of strategic involvement for a multi-generation work force.
- Manage the programs and processes for attracting, developing, rewarding, recognizing and retaining talent.
- Develop and follow-up on Succession Plans to ensure a competent workforce and develop a work force planning strategy that supports the needs of the business.
- Partner with Worldwide HR in the preparation of salary structures and salary budgets for the Group/Area and countries.
- Related Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of seven years of related human resources experience with at least 5 years of senior level HR generalist experience, preferably in a worldwide environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain positive, effective work relationships.
- Ability to effectively influence others in a global environment.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105