About Our Client
Our client is a well-established global reputable insurance company who is aggressively expanding their Business Analysts team in Thailand through a variety of financial productions and innovations. They are now looking for several experienced Business Analyst to join their team in Bangkok..
- Review, analyze, and critically evaluate user requests and business systems to evaluate the business need for changes and define associated deliverables.
- Review business functions, identify information needs and functional requirements, evaluate output requirements and formats.
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel business strategies.
- Translate business requirements into detailed user cases and user stories.
- Translate user stories into technical design requirements
- Support the business in creating and developing business cases.
- Research, identify, and recommend creative solutions to solve business systems challenges.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with team and business partners.
- Participate in testing activities and writing test cases for QA based upon project requirements.
- Recommend controls and proactively assess processes to reduce risk and identify potential future issues.
- Define technical project requirements and adhere to project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business systems, computing, metrics, or related field.
- 5 years of experience as business systems analyst in a technology environment utilizing software design processes and methodologies.
- Experience with system analysis principles, methods, procedures, practices, and tools.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with SQL queries and SQL Reporting Services.
- Experience with testing, documenting test cases, and data mapping..
- Demonstrated ability documenting process flow charts and mapping business ideas to technical solutions.
- Working knowledge of various sequential design processes and modeling methodologies, e.g., Waterfall, Agile.
- Strong project management skills. Skillful in implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, e.g. Visio, Project, Excel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to organize requirements by features and user stories and create a backlog for use throughout the project lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze information and identify and define problems.
- Strong collaboration skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and resolve problems. Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solution.
- Knowledge of technical best practices. Strong research skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to successful outcome, providing excellent customer service to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to present technical and non-technical information clearly and concisely to various audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and recommend mitigations for security concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and good judgment when working with sensitive issues.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage multiple deadlines.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.