About Our Client
Our client is a well-established global reputable financial institution who is aggressively expanding their Business Analysts team in Thailand through a variety of financial production and innovation FinTech solutions. They are now looking for several experienced Business Analyst positions of all seniorities, from Senior to Team Lead Levels.
Responsible for planning, designing, developing, and launching efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. Act as a liaison and support business partners to ensure consistent progression and effective communication.
- Lead a team to analyze proposed plans including pricing, products, programs and investments to determine costs and profit. Analyzes results of proposals implemented.
- Conducts research and complex studies. Prepares management reports and makes presentations on study results.
- Periodically reviews and evaluates actual financial performance of the Bank's business units and performs variances analysis relative to plan.
- Assists in the development and implementation of customer and product profitability in conjunction with various other units.
- Responsible for relaying information to both business and technology teams in easily understood terms.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Capable of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to write user stories, manage scrum calls, and prioritize backlog.
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Developers to compose requirements.
- Primary liaison between the customer and the project team.
- May assist in the facilitation of agile ceremonies, e.g., product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Requires 8 years minimum prior relevant experience with Agile experience preferred
- Requires in-depth knowledge of job area typically obtained through higher level education combined with work experience from banking industries
- Typically viewed as the Subject Matter Expert
- May have in-depth knowledge of project management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills for documenting necessary processes, business requirement proposals, client interaction, and project documentation as required.
- Thorough understanding of application principles, standards, industry practices, techniques and concepts, as well as contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to highly complex and diverse analytical problems which requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Prior experience working with large implementation projects.
- Must have solid organizational skills, with the ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.