Multiple job openings in Technology Risk and IT Security within the banking and financial services clients.
Candidates from banks, investment banks and securities firms with IT Security, Technology Risk or IT Audit experience are welcome for the roles.
- Review and revise technology risk management framework and related policies and procedures according to regulatory requirements.
- Conduct periodic risk and control assessments on technology risk-related areas, recommend and monitor implementation of the for risk treatment.
- Lead IT's BCP arrangement and cooperate with the company's BCP workgroup for BCP needs.
- Promote security awareness and ensure compliance with applicable security standards.
- Degree holder in IT/Computer Science /Accounting related disciplines with 5+ years of working experience in Information Security /Technology Risk /IT Audit
- Certified in professional certifications, e.g.: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, etc.
- Sound knowledge with SFC/HKMA requirements on Technology Risk
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3427 8776 or send your CV to email@example.com