Title Warehouse Manager / Chemical
Warehouse Manager - Chemical- Warehouse Operation - Inventory Control - Chemical Storage - safety - International Company - Up to 100K Plus other benefits based in Eastern of Thailand
An International Chemical Company
· Responsible for warehouse operations, inventory control, chemical storage & the safely handling of the materials, shipping documents at the plant for both local and export shipment and raw materials & packaging receipt.
· Ensure that allocated materials from external warehouse have been prepared and available for production.
· Schedules the repacking area to ensure that the goods will be available prior to loading date.
· Collaborate with Export Specialist for balance loading schedule, and ensure on-time delivery of material to customers (internal or external).
· Reconcile monthly, internal warehouse vs. system records (BPCS)
· Plan local transportation in order to get the effective cost and minimize the truck space.
- Cooperate with headquarter for available of product labels, GHS label and etc.
· Manage safety, health and environmental programs of the concerned activities and transport to meet requirement and target.
- Establish and maintain traffic regulation both for truck and forklift.
- Review and ensure auto packed out utilization as per management expectation.
- Regulatory compliance such as hazardous storage and transportation.
- Submission of report to government and internal management in timely manner
- Ensure good Warehouse keeping and storage of product correctly.
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Chemical Warehouse***
· Thai nationality.
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or other related field.
· At least 10 years experience in or inventory management.
· Excellent command of English, both oral and written.
· Leadership skills, highly responsible, attention to detail, team-oriented, able to work systematically and enthusiastic.
· An ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A THAI NATIONAL AND/OR DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you are interested, please call Khun Anaelle 083-0092661 or email me at email@example.com I can give you a good overview of the role and the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.