Our client a leading ICT company in Thailand who is looking for an experienced account manager targeting Energy customers such as PEA/MEA/EGAT.
With this opportunity, you will be a part of a global organization; therefore, experience in working in the international environment will be a plus.
- Summarize major requirements and drive the company to put out products and solutions that can meet medium to long term requirements of customers timely, and ensure continuous growth of the market.
- Have deep insight in Utility industry vertical key customer and market ICT dynamic trend.
- Seek opportunities, take charge of the operation and management of sales projects, and coordinate and organize effective resources to guarantee the success of the projects and the manager is targeted for. (Customer relationship building)
- Serve existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule on existing or potential sales.
- End to End organization and tracking project.
- Steer customers' expectations, improve customer perception, and continuously improve customer satisfaction. (Customer satisfaction management)
- Promote the brand image for the organization and its' products through various publicity activities. (Brand building)
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visiting reports, weekly sales report, and monthly and annual analyses
- 7+ years ICT selling experience in Energy sector. Understand ICT requirement from Energy customers. Especially experience in PEA/MEA/EGAT digital customer is preferred.
- Good knowledge of communication industry and IT industry.
- Proven Account Management skills required. Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities.
- Strong experience in managing channel partner relationships.
- Strong result-orientation, interpersonal understanding and communication ability and teamwork awareness.
- Technical competence (understand data networks, transmission networks, Server&storage etc)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- English proficiency
What we offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in sales in a stable international organization
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.