Our client is well-known FMCG Retail company, with a very successful track record with great reputation in Thailand. They are a highly sought-after company to work for, who offer a great career progression. There is currently looking for Accounting Manager for their head office and looking for strong leadership, resourceful, good problem solving candidate.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Control and review Fixed Assets including acquisition, retirement, and physical count.
- Control and review Account Payable including open account, payment period.
- Control and review Head office transactions including payment activity, bank transactions.
- Review monthly closing for fixed assets, Account payable and Head office transactions.
- Lead and manage HO account team with 8 staffs.
- Review, control and monitor budget for fixed assets and Head Office expenses.
- Prepare feasibility studies for new sites or new opportunity.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, master's degree
- Experienced in Big4 and CPA are strongly preferable
- Good knowledge of tax, WHT, VAT
- Very good command of English (Speaking, Reading ,Writing)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.