We are looking for a supportive and passionate administrative assistant to join our dynamic and multi-cultural team in Hong Kong.
- Provide general office admin support to the office
- Management of the reception area
- Answer, direct and screen incoming calls professionally
- Prepare staff expense reports
- Calendar management and interview scheduling
- Posting advertisement on job boards
- IT coordination (liaise with UK offsite IT team)
- Prepare service agreements and update records
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in any disciplines (preferred)
- 3-5 years experience in an admin role
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Attentive to details, energetic and positive
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Doris Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.