A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Public Sector Organisation as the new Agile Project Manager on an FTC.
Working alongside other industry leaders and utilising a task management approach you will be responsible for the delivery flow of enterprise projects across the digital landscape.
This Agile PM will be working with key partners and the project workstream leads to define and deliver the corporate CRM roadmap and ensure key transition products are identified and delivered.
The must haves:
- Knowledge and experience of implementing enterprise solutions
- Must have experience of transitioning complex business critical solutions into steady state BAU
- Experience in using tailored agile delivery methodology
- Previous experience of organisational change management initiatives
- Proven experience of planning, monitoring, reporting and delivering benefits and outcomes
- Experience of working at a senior level in a high profile and complex environment; skills in understanding and responding to different perspectives and taking a cross-organisational perspective.
- Proven ability to lead engagement and communication with stakeholders at all levels internally/externally and to influence others
- Excellent people skills and proven ability to motivate develop and hold to account large and diverse teams
- Clear evidence of working effectively as a collaborative and supportive team member
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN 18 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
For a confidential conversation please contact Farrah @ Argyll Scott.