Argyll Scott is working with an international firm to find their next Application Integration Specialist. This is a great opportunity for someone who has strong background in application support (Core Banking System).
The suitable candidate should have experience in providing Level 2 applications support, ensuring availability and reliability of Core Banking System (Flexcube), Internet Banking, Payment Systems and Reporting Applications.
- Ensuring availability and reliability of Core Banking System (Flexcube)
- Automatize and script recurring technical and business tasks with Control-M.
- Ensure compliance with security standards
- Participate to projects such as New subsidiaries setup, Applications upgrade, Systems enhancement
- Collaborate with functional stakeholders to release changes in appropriate environments:
- Resolve incidents, analyze root cause and implement permanent resolution.
- Design and implement technical Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Assist Level 1 to enhance end-user service level and facilitate support tasks
- Experiences in core baking application support
- Able to stand-by
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of technological context such as Flexcube, Weblogic, JBoss / Tomcat, Oracle DB / PostgreSQL, RHEL, Apache / HaProxy, Control-M, Zabbix
What's we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in an international firm
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.