One of the most cutting-edge AI companies globally, with a team of world-class academics, they plan to accelerate its capabilities and invest in large-scale AI projects in the region by consulting businesses on AI transformation and providing applied research solutions.
In this role, you will spend half your time pursuing important research and half your time applying cutting-edge techniques to applied projects.
- You will have access to the best hardware and a team of IT experts and software developers.
- You will get to discuss weekly with world-class academics from their Faculty fellowship program.
- You will work with huge datasets and get the chance to explore the wide variety of contexts and situations in which machine learning situations can be applied.
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan.
- You will work in highly dynamic, autonomous and self-managed Agile teams.
· Coding experience, coding high-quality production code.
· Ph.D or M.Sc in a quantitative field
· At least 3 years of industrial R&D experience
· Experience in libraries relevant to your field such as, Theano, TensorFlow, NumPy, R.
If interested, please email your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a short write-up on one key machine learning project you delivered.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.