· Golden opportunity to work for world's largest food and beverage company.
· Great opportunity to take care of top leading products of the market.
About Our Client
Our client is well known food and beverage company, which has very high brand's reputation. The brand has been well distributed with more than 120 brands worldwide. With the sales rapidly, they are now seeking for "Area Sales Manager (Traditional Trade)" in many areas based in upcountry to be a part of their talent team.
They provide a good package with exciting roles. If you wish to work for successful cooperation, this is an ideal job for you.
· Align sales plan, strategy and policy, which related to pricing, credits terms to drive both margin and market share
· Woking close with General Trade Manger, Sales Development Manager and Market Development Manger to develop the strategy
· Providing report/data analysis to develop efficient sales growth to develop the opportunities as per market
· Be a key person who built and maintain relationship with potential distributors
· Support and responsibility for existing key account to achieve their target, which add value to our businesses.
· Ability to develop area objective to strategy, which can support supervisor and potential distributor
· Be a player who motivate all direct reporters to achieve their KPI
· Use the data and feedback from local team to develop sales strategy to maximize the growth potential
· Attend the meeting with distributor at least once a month in order to review the achievement
· Bachelor's in any fields
· At least 3 years proven track record in managing Distribution Centre & Credit / Local Distributor
· Experience in FMCG business especially in F&B industry.
· Advance strategic and Analytical skills with strong knowledge of Excel, Ms-Office, Nielsen and Pivot.
· Only candidate who has strong English communication skills will be considered
· Self-driven, be able to work under pressure
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.