Our client, a European lifestyle brand is now looking for an Assistant Customer Service Manager in the Supply Chain team to manage product transition, and order and shipment management to the customer. You will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager and develop a team of 4 for customer service.
- Coach a customer service team whilst managing regional order and direct shipment management in addition to tariff quota control and compliance
- Take a lead role in supporting internal and external customers related to order status as well as developing contingency plans
- Work collaboratively with other teams including Sales, Planning, Logistics and Finance ensuring monthly sales targets are reached, as well as identifying opportunities that can be used across brands
- Lead the innovation of constructing new tools and reports to enhance efficiency and accuracy
- Proactively identify improvements for workflow and procedure through trends and recommendations based on order pool analysis
- Recognize and pursue improvements that benefit the ordering process including attending appropriate meetings, testing and researching best practices.
- Become a subject matter expert and project lead in process reengineering, optimization and system integration
- Control the overall team budget and expenses
- Minimum 5 years work experience and Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Management or related fields
- Previous experience in supply chain customer service, process reengineering, and annual budgeting
- Interpersonal and ability to build strong effective relations with internal and external customers
- Fluency in writing and speaking English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.