Our client is one of the fastest growing luxury brands with strong product and branding DNA. They are setting up their office in Asia and is looking to hire an assistant demand planner.
· Sales forecasts proposal on carryover/permanent products
· Analyze historical data and trends to identify opportunities and risks by activity
· Consolidate global sales budget for each country
· Tool management for store stock and auto-replenishment
· Building distribution rules with retail team and merchandising team
· Supply Chain KPI implementation (product availability, stock coverage)
· Store support for new distribution implementation and ecommerce
· Tertiary Education in any discipline
· Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience preferably in Supply Chain/ Planning role
· Strong communication skills with counter partners and market team
· Excellent at Excel
· Immediate available preferred
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.