Our client is an integrated property developer with a portfolio encompassing premium residential developments, luxurious hotels, commercial towers and retail arcades across Greater China region. To further strengthen their project team, they are now looking for Senior Project Architect to work on their strong project pipelines.
- Prepare full spectrum of architecture duties
- Monitoring the project design direction and schematic design
- Work closely with project management team on project planning, schedule, budgeting, project implementation and control
- Coordinate with design institutes and contractors for the execution of the project in timely manner
- Liaise with Government officials on statutory submissions, approvals and inspections
- Tertiary educated in Architecture or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications is a plus to this role
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Hong Kong projects
- Well-versed with statutory standards, regulations and practices
- Creative, self-initiative and strong team player
- Excellent communications and problem-solving capabilities
If you are a self motivated project management professional with a passion for architectural design, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Clara Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5192 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.