Associate Director of Sales - London - 55k + OTE + Benefits
|Job Title:||Associate Director of Sales - London - 55k + OTE + Benefits|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Raju Das|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 08:26|
Although the main focus will be generating new business, you will also be responsible for managing the newly formed sales team and account managers as well as maintaining a strong relationship with your clients. You would be required to spend a significant amount of time visiting clients in Central London and generating leads. The ideal candidate would have experience and interests in economics, politics or professional services.
Essential Experience and Skills
* MUST have a strong sales background.
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships and sell and communicate to all levels of the organisation, especially Board Chairs and Chief Executive Officers, and in businesses in FTSE 350 or large privately held groups
* Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
* Ability to drive and innovate the sales process from plan to close
* Drive the usage of CRM and other sales applications and ensure adherence to sales processin the new sales team.
· Sales experience in a professional services environment, membership organisation, or Not for Profit of a similar size to £20m+
· Innovation in sales, especially using technology
· CRM development experience
· Marketing skills, especially in a membership type organisations
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's