Automation QA Engineer
|Job Title:||Automation QA Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Farrah Ather|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2018 18:00|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new and exciting environment that will really push your career to the next level and work with some passionate people.
What is the role?
This role is a great opportunity to get involved with a small team of Developers who are using some amazing technology. If you like to work autonomously and want to own a full QA product function then this is for you!
On a daily basis this role will involve:
* Writing product specifications
* Defining user requirements
* Owning and designing testing frameworks
What experience do I need?
The right candidate for this role will possess the following experience:
* Solid experience within QA
* Have worked within an agile environment
* Hands on experience with Automation Testing - Selenium or similar
* Be able to create a test framework from scratch
* Knowledge of development languages such as Java or C#
* Demonstrable experience with API Testing
What do I get in return?
My client is offering a great opportunity to become an integral part of their team and the opportunity to grow you skill set and learn new technologies.
PLEASE NOTE: My client are unable to support visa's so please only apply if you have the full right to work freely in the UK.
For more information please call Farrah at Argyll Scott or apply directly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Jr/Mid Automation QA
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Singapore River, Singapore
Senior Software Engineer
City of London, London
£70000 - £600000 per annum