Argyll Scott is currently helping a well-known high-tech company to looking for a talented Back-end Lead Developer to join their professional team. Their business is continuously success since over last five years and they are keep expanding their products and services for people to use worldwide. The Back-end Lead Developer is in charge of building the backend systems that power the business's site/mobile/software/applications, and continuously improves the backend practices.
Back-end Lead responsibilities:
- Works closely with developers and other cross-functional teams building and supporting systems that deliver reliability, high performance, and epic functionality,
- Design, implement, development and delivery of new features and services, along with enhancing and maintaining existing services,
- Optimizes APIs for any applications while creating and maintaining unit tests for new code and fixing defects,
- Mentor other developers and consultants,
- Java (and other Back-end Tech Stack) , MVC, MongoDB, MySQL, Git, Redis, Elastic, CI/CD, DevOps, AWS, Cloud.
Back-end Lead Qualification:
- Over 7 years Back-end experience including few years leading Back-end team,
- Experienced Java Technology,
- Experience with Public API's and integrations,
- Experience with system and software architecture,
- Good understanding of MySQL, MongoDB,
- Good understanding of security & privacy,
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms, AWS,
- Hands-on experience with DevOps (for example, Jenkins),
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Servers, infrastructure,
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most successful companies working in friendly office environment, located near BTS station. The company provides the successful candidate with fun & friendly but professional working environment, excellent salary, and great benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Benji on 02-107-2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.