Our client is Top tier global FMCG company, whom is currently seeking a Brand Manager to oversee and lead marketing. This role would require candidate to create brand visibility and activation. In order to drive sales, create conversion and demonstrate a high skill of mass marketing communication.
· Drive revenue growth of the brand through superior segmentation, competitor's analysis and implementation of marketing strategy
· Responsible for new product launch/development, as well as extending existing product to create longer life cycle and revenue stream
· Create a strong brand visibility through promotion, activation and provide direction strategically
· Assisting Marketing Manager with input in strategy formulation to encompass company through short, mid and long term
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management in relating field
· Minimum 5 years in FMCG with excellent track record in Above the line marketing
· Highly proficient in communicating in English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth career with one of the fast growing and successful pharmaceutical company.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.