Our client is one of the biggest FMCG worldwide company based in Bangkok. They are now looking for an energic Brand Manager, who be responsible for over all image of the brand and creating the NPD and execute it following the market trend.
· Be a brand ownership who provide clear strategies which suit the brand image
· Build the strong image of responsible products
· Planning for the new product launches including P&L and margin control
· Ensure all communication material are affective and align with the concept
· Work closely with PR, partnership agencies and media agencies to develop both online and offline communication campaign
· Act as the brand representative to provide the clear understanding of the brand's concept
· Analyze current performance, customer inside, trend and condition to identify the situation
· Coordinate with the sales team to execute all activities for achieve sales target
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field
· At least 3-4 years, related experience in NPD and brand management in FMCG is preferred
· Able to work independently as well as able to work with the team
· Proficiency in English both written and spoken
· Strong project management and analytical skill
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Monlapat at firstname.lastname@example.org , call directly on 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.