Our Client is a Market Leader in automotive established for decades. Their products have served Thai consumers and earned terrific market share. They are currently looking for a Brand Unit Manager to lead branding strategies for their biggest portfolio. Your Marketing career path here is unlimited
As the "Brand Unit Manager" of the key business unit, you are accountable for the following:
- Leading brand management, communication and consumer research
- Creating strategic marketing plans, brand concepts and product launch using ATL and BTL
- Leading new product development from business plan to implementation
- Working with marketing, media agency to develop communication, media, marketing campaign and PR
- Analyzing market competition and find exploit opportunity to grow the business
- Reporting & analyzing customer research align with sales records, revenue and market share
- Bachelor or master's Degree in business, Marketing or relevant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, brand management
- Experiences in NPDs, advertising using ATL and BTL
- Strong knowledge of the F&B industry or other FMCG
- Fluent in Communication, Negotiation and Presentation skills both in Thai and English
What's on offer:
- The company is offering a great chance to be exposed to the leading automotive, as they are well developed international company with world known reputation, they would like to provide the right candidate with an attractive remuneration package to join in their prestige team.
Apply for this job:
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary and Reason for leaving (s)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.