A rapidly FMCG is looking for Busienss Analyst Manager ( Data Analytic) based in Bangkok office. This role will responsible for providing the expertise and mastery in data-based analytics about consumer, retailers and market understanding and insight.
Key Responsibilities :
- Requires the ability to independently lead the multifunctional team in designing fundamental consumer, customer and market understanding & analysis frameworks and methodology, and to recommend, own and execute the analysis plans with mining terabytes of data, derive actionable insights, and then translate those insights into business action is critical in work.
- Leading handy analytic solution development (Excel Macro), leveraging data visualization (Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, etc.) to grasp the business building insights in mountains of data.
- Be adept at leveraging such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
- Leveraging diverse & existing Knowledge/Data sources, Synthesize (pattern recognition, distilled insights), & Develop New Models (where appropriate), BA empower others to drive action by demonstrating data based insights with influencing skills & credibility that inspire confidence from senior management.
- Business knowledge, interpersonal & effective communication skills, self-motivation to communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions are therefore a must to thrive in a multifunctional leadership team.
Key Requirements :
- Bachelors / Masters in quantitative degree (Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics etc..) or Master in Management with strong quantitative background
- At least 2-3 years' work experience in Consumer Insight/Data Analytics/Market Research.
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting
- Strong Excel & Macro skills (Must)
- Strong English communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills (Must)
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, analytics & or consulting is a plus
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Desire/passion to transform how decisions are made through ad hoc & scaled application of analytics
- Demonstrated success at deriving insight from data and effectively communicating those insights to drive action
- Strong technical & analytical skill (R, SAS, SQL, optimization, predictive modeling, etc)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.