Our client discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells health care products worldwide. With approximately 250 employees in Malaysia, the company reflects the dedication in offering high-quality products and finding lasting solutions to unique local health challenges. The company has been listed in the FORTUNE 500's list of America's largest corporations.
- Identify, evaluate & implement new business oppurtunities than can accelerate business growth and achieve company's short and long term business goals.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Work closely with customers amd potetial customers to identify areas of unmet needs, size new market oppurtunities and protect company's business interest.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Minimum Skills Required
- Good analytical skill
- Good team worker that can drive cross-functional collaboration to deliver the results
- Good selling and influencing skill
- Computer literacy with good skill in excel, powerppoint and words
- Commercial experience in pharmaceutical or related healthcare business.
- Experience in sales & marketing and of leading a diverse team of Sales and Marketing professionals.
- Good knowledge in nutrition and Malaysia's healthcare system.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.