Our client are a leading custom supplier to the interior specifier market. Their business philosophy aims to fulfill the diverse needs of our extensive client base by developing unique hand-crafted concepts that are exclusive to their business and their clients. They are committed to the creation of outstanding pieces from large and small scale commercial projects to striking on-off residential pieces.
The Business Development Manager for Asia reports directly to the Founder and Director and is responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities. You will also be responsible for managing and growing channels regionally.
Some of the core duties of the role include:
- Maintaining/ developing strong and new relationships with leading architecture and interior design firms
- Presenting and selling our products into Interior Designers
- Identify and grow business opportunities specifically aimed at Residential and Corporate projects
- Responsible for achieving yearly sales targets across the assigned region
To succeed in this exciting role, you should have 4 - 6 years of sales experience in the furniture/ design industry and should ideally possess the following:
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set - can self-manage
- Business Development experience - selling into Interior Designers/ Design Consultants
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An established network in the Interior Design/ Architect industry
- Understanding design is a bonus, but not essential
- Able to travel across the region
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Patrisha Lyle at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1671 for a confidential discussion.