Our client is leading labeling solutions. They are currently looking for a "Business Development Manager" who has experience in label printing industry with focus on 'Home and Personal Care' or 'Food and Beverage' client based industry. The person will focus on expanding new contacts with both direct clients, provide technical knowledge, and be able to define strategy for market development and coordinate budget for implementation.
The 'Business Development Manager' will focus on dealing customers and new business opportunities in HPC and F&B industries. Customers of our client are major public and private companies of which utilize labeling solutions such as printing business and other B2B channels. The candidate should have background in label printing business, proven sales, business intelligence collection and analysis.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Focus on clients in 'Home and Personal Care Products' and 'Food and Beverage'.
- Deals directly with customer in label printing business offering new product requirements to the targeted market segments.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with factories and distribution by marketing channels.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 4-5 years of direct experience in sales of label printing or capital equipment.
- Experience in dealing with HPC and F&B business will be advantages.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.