Argyll Scott is working with an IT consulting firm to look for an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist (SAP BW, BO) to work with them.
The suitable candidate should have be able to understand SAP Functional Areas (SD, FI, MM), ABAP with an experience in managing or supporting data warehouse and reporting development life-cycle.
- Gather requirements and provide best-fit solution, feedback to business
- Design, Plan and Execute solution development including documentation
- Ensure and contribute to the development of own technical and competencies to meet the organization goal Follow up on latest technologies related to the current analytics platforms, data integration, and also business intelligence tools
- Work with team members from within BI team and cross-functions Technical skill request
- Solid Experience in one of the following platforms: SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, Qlik
- Minimum 2 years' experience in managing or supporting data warehouse and reporting development life-cycle
- Able to understand SAP Functional Areas (SD, FI, MM), ABAP, and good knowledge in Microsoft Office will be advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related field with able to communicate in English
- Able to work under time pressure and commit to deadlines
- Have Certification in any development platform is an advantage
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.