Argyll Scott is working with Thailand's biggest group company to find a young talented individual who can use their analytical skills to help analysing and coordinating with other business units to develop, design, implement business processes in order to maximize business operation effectiveness. You will be joining a team of the fellow young and talented colleagues.
- Coordinate with other business units to design, develop, implement, and test business processes in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Innovate by using new technologies and processes to enhance overall company performance
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the business processes of operations
- Identify and evaluate risks and weaknesses of business processes in order to maximize their efficiency and effectiveness
- Continually test and monitor implemented systems. Provide adequate user training and ongoing support with troubleshooting, bug fixes, etc.
- MBA or equivalent from an international university with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Engineering is preferred
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for Bachelor's or 3.30 for Master's is preferred
- At least 2 years prior work experience in related field
- Proficient in English with an emphasis on listening and reading skills. Minimum TOEIC score of 700 preferred
- High level of expertise in using Microsoft Office and Visio
- Is able to work well with others to fulfill time sensitive tasks and also has the responsibility to perform as an individual
- Possesses high analytical skills and logical thinking necessary to create and navigate complex systems of information, in addition to interpersonal skills to communicate and make presentations
- Able to work under pressure and maintain a flexible schedule for work outside business hours
- Prepared to work abroad for extended periods of time if necessary
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in a young and supportive environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.