Is an international pharmaceutical company with presence across the globe. They are looking for someone who has a strong background in managing OTC channels to grow out the said portfolio.
Responsible for the annual marketing plans, implementation of projects, supervision and direction to the direct reports: With an in-depth knowledge of the FMCG or OTC industry related products and above average people handling skills. Responsibilities include training and motivation of the team members towards achieving agreed objectives within an allocated budget.
- Ensure successful implementation of the strategic plan through execution of the approved brand plans to expedite product growth
- Close collaboration with regional and global teams to capitalize on new brand opportunities in the local market
- Execution of Consumer Health Business initiatives on a quarterly and annual basis
- Achieved sales target set for the assigned business unit
- Propose additional resources as required to grow the Consumer Health Business
- Development of plans for counteracting competitive activity
- Identify strategic issues, "gaps", concerns and business development opportunities
- Propose new business opportunities as required to regional and global teams
- Provide high level of business leadership to the Consumer Health Business
- Review of individual & team's performance - provide feedback to continuously improve team performance
- Appraisal of direct report's performance objectives (where applicable)
- Address performance and personal issues in a proactive manner to ensure uninterrupted business (where applicable)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent or higher, generally in medical related or science study.#
- Has minimum 8 years similar experience as Marketing/Sales Director from FMCG or healthcare industry
- Has proven and consistent track record on performance
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.