Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the premium retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a Buying Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
- Lead and develop a team of buyers to perform according to company goals & objectives.
- Manage OTB budget, merchandise strategy, selection, launch plans, and allocation to all stores.
- Manage pricing strategy and gross margin to secure profitability, in alignment with retail strategy and meeting local objectives and targets
- Work closely with Operations, Marketing and Visual Merchandising in monitoring the implementation quality & overall effectiveness and sell-thru of merchandise
- Collaborate with Regional Merchandising in providing feedback on products, consumer trends & response.
- Provide product knowledge training to buyers and store in-charge persons on seasonal basis, communicate effectively and timely with Operations Managers and all stores to facilitate frontline to do effective selling
- Experience in dual gender fashion apparel buying/ merchandising and regional experience is highly preferred
- Good fashion & color sense, strong market sense & high awareness of consumer trends
- Experience in team management
- Good figure sense and analytical skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.