- Review and advise on the usage of the insurer's capital to ensure that it is at it's optimum.
- Maintain the capital management framework for the company.
- Oversee the local and regulatory valuation and reporting.
- Mentor and guide a team of executives to ensure optimal performance.
- work closely with CXOs of the company in spearheading/leading projects on the strategic level.
- At least 8 years of experience in EV reporting and/or valuation in the life insurance space.
- A qualified / nearly qualified actuary from a recognized institution is an added advantage.
- Management experience is an added advantage.
- Adaptable and able to work well in a team.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.