Job Title: Client Due Diligence/Know Your Customer Analyst, Private Banking
Working Location: Central Business District
Reporting Line: Head of CDD, Onboarding & Periodic Review
We are currently looking for multiple practitioners with experience in CDD and onboarding within the private banking space. Our client is a very established global bank which situates their regional headquarters in Singapore.
- Review accounts against all set internal standards for Client Due Diligence
- Check on the quality of the Source of Wealth and assist the Relationship Managers in preparation of good SOW documentation to required standards.
- Conduct other Due Diligence requirements such as adverse media findings, Sanctions link, Tax red flags etc., consult with the Relationship Manager and escalate as appropriate
- Determine and advice the frontline if additional CDD checks and forms are required
- During periodic review, check if required documentation is kept up to date
- Advise on CDD/KYC/AML policy and procedures and applicable local laws and regulations
- Advise on and escalate higher risk accounts to Compliance or Client Committee
- Contribute to the implementation and controls for daily processes and assist with the update of procedures
- Comply to agreed Turn Around Times for assigned activities according to SLA
- Promote the spirit of continuous improvement by flagging any procedural issues that impact delivery of responsibilities with suggestions improvements and work around.
- Provide a final recommendation to proceed/not proceed on accounts submitted for Account Opening or Periodic Review
- Solid knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements relating to CDD/AML and internal procedures.
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience in AML/KYC and/or client onboarding, from banking and/or financial services sector with a focus on private banking clients
- Compliance knowledge applicable to the Financial Services industry, including relevant professional certification I.e. ACAMS and ICA Certificate will be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask and have a macro view of the industry
- High level of integrity and professionalism; with attention to details
If you are up for the challenge and believe you have the motivation and skills to excel in the role, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All shortlisted candidates will be notified
*For confidential discussion on active opportunities in the Market within compliance function or find out more about this role - please reach out directly to Janice at 6597 5174
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.