- Market Leader - Multinational
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Regional Career Growth Opportunities
About our client
This business is one of the leading Pharmaceutical leaders in the world is currently looking for dynamic CFO to lead the finance team based in Selangor. This person would report directly to the CEO and dotted line to a CFO APAC based in Singapore.
- The CFO would be accountable for all financial reporting functions which includes financial & management reporting.
- Highly involved in cash flow management & funding, tax and audit management and process improvements.
- You will also be required to take on a strong business partnering role assisting the CEO in providing strategic and analytical support to evaluate and improve business performances and potential growth opportunities in Malaysia.
- Required to drive the business analysis team to performing strategic, financial and operational analysis to facilitate sound business decisions via acquisitions in Malaysia.
- Establish robust risk management framework, internal controls and systems are set
- Responsible for all governance framework including, Trading Compliance, Audit Compliance, Tax Compliance, in line with company's policies and compliance requirements.
- Review finance structure and bench strength to ensure the right capabilities, competencies and capacities are in place.
- Ensure proper accounting systems, processes and infrastructure are designed and deployed for delivery of accurate and timely financial reports.
- Driving improvements or upgrades to SAP accountings systems.
- Analysing cost optimisation involving logistics and distribution channels in meeting revenue targets and driving profit margins.
You will have
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, or preferably CPA, ACCA or CIMA
- At least 10-15 years exposure to corporate business and must come from MNC
- Demonstrated strength or success in business partnering and ability to manage and drive change
- Proven track record of good leadership, developing people, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with experiences in revamping finance teams/restructuring or have managed M&A would be preferred
- Candidates from Pharma/Medical Devices/FMCG/Manufacturing industries are encouraged to apply, however candidates from other industries are welcome to apply.
- Candidates with the ability to speak Mandarin would have an added advantage.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to David Wooden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9011 for a confidential discussion.