Our Client is a fast growing Tech company in the Financial Services space.
1. Assist CEO in formulating the company's direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. Monitor and control the implementation of business plans
3. Develop financial and tax strategies
4. Oversee and manage the continue development of budgeting and financial forecasting
5. Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing cause of unexpected variance
6. Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
7. Assist marketing team in pricing strategy and determination
8. Manage cash flows and take lead in funding strategy and implementation to secure sufficient liquidity under acceptable financing costs
9. Oversee and advise Accounting Senior Manager to establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principals
10. Manage team to ensure accuracy of periodic financial statements on a timely basis
11. Supervise team members and coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with relevant governing regulators, e.g., Bank of Thailand, SEC, SET
12. Participate in key decisions as a member of the credit committee, executive committee, risk management committee, etc.
13. Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.