- Responsible for Retail Banking & Wealth Management's business operations - formulate and implement the business operations strategy and policies, develop new operational procedures and systems, while enhancing existing processes to achieve optimal efficiency
- Develop and grow the Retail Banking & Wealth Management business within a tightly controlled regulatory and compliance environment
- Establish and review policies, procedures and risk controls for continued fit of overall risk profile with business goals and strategies
- Drive an effective program through on-going process improvement to increase productivity and service levels for both internal and external clients
- Re-engineer processes for a higher level operating efficiency and improve overall client's satisfaction and service levels
- Strong business knowledge of Retail Banking & Wealth Management
- Must possess a strong governance, compliance and risk management orientation including market, credit, operational, legal, regulatory, and compliance aspects and internal controls
- Good understanding of after sales service delivery & service feedback channelling & problem resolution
- Proven experience with process re-engineering and process improvement initiatives as well as operational excellence
- Cantonese/Mandarin skills is a MUST
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for making a difference, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.