My client is a world wide enterprise - they are expert in public security, hardware/software security and identity management. They are looking for a Chief Security Officer to head up the department and set the security strategy.
- Able to advice and support external customers, partners and subordinates to achieve the project's security goals
- Draft and set security guidelines, train, maintain and enhance security measures for different projects and project teams
- Ability to establish weekly, monthly, annual and long-range security and compliance goals, define security strategies, metrics, reporting mechanisms and program services; and create maturity models and a roadmap for continual program improvements
- Assemble a Security Incident Response Team when requested/needed in addressing and investigating security issues.
- Stir the company's security strategy in the right direction
- Other dd hoc tasks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in either database security, network security, application security or cloud security
- Comfortable to work in a pressured environment and ability to adjust based on project's needs
- Is an added advantage to have professional certications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA.
- Good command of spoken and written English
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105