A new create role of Software Development Company is looking for CIO. This role will responsible overseeing existing legacy technology operations.
- Team leadership to oversee the in-house technology team and manage both process and people Analyze the technology we currently use for design, development and administration for efficiency and accuracy
- Collaborate across the business to determine the IT roadmap and associated business case.
- Supervise the development and advancement of our technical product roadmap
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and service providers for installing new technology and training employees on its use
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for every change in our IT workflow
- Suggest hardware and software upgrades as appropriate to improve operations, consistency and budgetary success
- Master's Degree in Information Technology or related field required
- Certified in Advanced Information Technology
- Minimum 8 years' experience in information technology and resource management
- Excellent skills in computing, software development and engineering
- Advance knowledge of cloud infrastructure, microservice architecture and devops based on AWS
- Experience in Blockchain technology
- Solid understanding of programming technologies and design patterns to ensure modern design
- Experience in Agile project management such as Kanban and SCRUM
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Language skills in Thai, English both verbal and written. Additional language skills would be advantageous
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.