A fantastic opportunity has arisen, to be part of a leading transportation service provider that is looking at expanding it's client services team.
They are currently searching for a Client Services Manager who is able to work with the client services team and account management team, dealing with enquiries from customers, clients, and vendors, and being a central escalation point for all parties to voice their issues. They will be reporting to stake holders as well as writing regular reports to update all parties of new policy and business changes.
The ideal candidate will be innovative and have experience in managing teams and implementing strategic improvement and process into the business.
- Experience of Ground Transport and/or related industry
- Experience in a leadership or supervisory position
- Experience of assisting with training and development of new employees
- Experience of responding to emergencies during normal office hours or outside
- Excellent track record in customer service and managing teams who are targeted on retention and growth
- Comfortable and confident in presenting to internal stakeholders
- Confident dealing with complex enquiries and complaints and enquiries, in accordance with the Company's procedure