One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, major disease areas such as Oncology to improve quality of life and patient outcomes. They are looking for a Clinical Biomarker Scientist to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for developing and executing on transnational strategies for the Oncology.
· Conducting translational medicine research to further our understanding of cancer biology.
· Provide and Support for any medicals information and executing scientific engagement activities to Commercial team.
· Conducts training program and initiate educational activities for internal and external stakeholder.
· Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas.
· Discuss and Build scientific partnerships with KOLs.
· Develop medical strategies/ medical education program.
· In collaboration with Clinical Operations, advise / recommend potential investigators for local and global studies.
· To collaborate with Country, Regional and Global team members in development / execution of clinical activities.
· Degree of Pharm D, PhD or MD or equivalent advanced biology degree.
· At least 3-5 years' experiences in transnational research/medicine and clinical biomarkers in drug development..
· Fluent in English and Thai.
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Apply for this job
· Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.