- Market Leader - Multinational
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Regional Career Growth Opportunities
Our client is one of the leading Consumer Goods company is currently looking for a strategic Commercial Finance Manager to lead the finance team based in Kuala Lumpur. This person would report directly to the Director of Finance.
- This person would be a business partner to the sales division in coordinating and integrating the overall trade spend processes, Trade Spend Review, ROI, Annual Budgets with the global trade policy.
- You would accountable for preparing preliminary net revenue and trade spend assessment for monthly closing.
- Gathers, rigorously analyses and interprets information on trade investment performance and report trade investment trends that need business attention.
- Monthly trade spend variance reviews of actuals vs. forecast and to understand business reasons for variances.
- Management and optimization of trade spend targets, ensuring they are in line with objectives.
- Pre and Post Promotional evaluation analysis highlighting successes and failures, with actions to improve effectiveness.
- To ensure the provision made in TSM can be supported and explained, able to show the over and under provision/spend by customers.
- Assist to enforce current trade spend control process and look into opportunity to strengthen trade spend control.
- Strengthen control in trade returns charge to trade spend bucket and perform sufficient checks to minimize the activities.
- This person would be driving continuous improvement in company's trade spend consumption.
You will have
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, or preferably CPA, ACCA or CIMA
- At least 10 years exposure to corporate business from an MNC/PLC/SME
- Demonstrated strength or success in business partnering in commercial finance
- Candidates from FMCG/Pharmaceuticals/Retail industries are encouraged to apply, however candidates from other industries are welcome to apply
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to David Wooden at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9011 for a confidential discussion.