The primary objective of this role is to business partner with the various executive teams and operational teams to provide financial and commercial analysis to deliver strategic plans and financial goals.
- Prepare informational analyses on current processes, actual performance versus budget and prior year data.
- Assist Operations team in Monthly Operations Review.
- Identify areas for cost reductions and operational improvements.
- Provide analyses to Operations team.
- To work with the Executive team to ensure each head office department understands and maintains their budget.
- Reviewing and providing monthly analysis of key head office cost lines and liaising with department heads on variances to budget.
- Lead the review and bench-marking exercise of staffing requirements within the various services and central functions.
- To collect, track, analyse and report on the business KPIs including staff vacancies
- To assist the Head of Commercial Finance, Finance Director and Group CFO with ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Qualified accountant with a strong commercial background (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or qualified by experience
- Able to make complex things understandable.
- Good communication skill in both Thai and English within Finance team and other departments.
- Motivated to progress within the finance function of a growing business.
- Ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve the problems.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player with willingness to help others and go above and beyond their formal role.
- Good observation skill
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.