- Handle all license application with regulators across APAC region
- Formulate AML compliance operations policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain regulatory and industry compliance programs.
- Monitor the card schemes rules and updates. Act as contacting point with schemes related enquiries.
- Monitor regulatory changes and perform gap analysis whenever necessary
- Provide guidance to business relating to the development of controls to mitigate compliance risk.
- Provide consultation and waiver to new merchant boarding if it is deemed acceptable and that the business is in compliance with local regulation and company policies
- Assist in regular acquirer questionnaires
- 6-8 years of working experience in compliance functions; preferably with payment related companies
- Good understanding & knowledge of the payment industry/card acquiring market landscape
- Confident in advising business on regulatory interpretations and decision making processes
- Excellent Communication skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- Experienced in regulatory affairs
- Comfortable to commit to 10-15% of travelling
If you are up for the challenge and believe you have the motivation and skills to excel in the role, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All shortlisted candidates will be notified
*For confidential discussion on active opportunities in the Market within compliance function or find out more about this role - please reach out directly to Janice at 6597 5174
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.