- Undertake compliance work and provide office administration support to the Legal & Compliance Department, Asia.
- Update the database for professional education of our licensed staff in the region.
- Process documents for submission to the SFC and other regulators, including proper filing of license documents of our licensed staff in the region.
- Assist to compile reports and undertake monitoring work, particularly in assist to compile compliance reports with the data.
- Update and maintain records with proper filing of all documents.
- Provide general support to the L&C team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality in respect of information/documents/projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the entire organization and externally.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.