|Job Title:||Content Editor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Andre Moore|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 07:01|
A well established multi-site company is looking for a content editor to join a vibrant and enthusiastic team in their central London office.
The Content Editor will be responsible for the day-to-day management of website content approvals and ensuring publishers adhere to brand guidelines. Responsibilities include the following:
· The Content Editor will assist the Digital and UX Manager on content projects including site and content audits and reviews, introduction of new features and template changes. They will support the hospital-based marketing teams in managing their content.
· The Content Editor will help support the introduction of a new content governance framework and will provide training and support to the marketing teams on best practice and content quality.
· There will be scope for the Content Editor to get involved in other digital marketing activities including social media and analytics.
· The role will report to the Digital UX and Content Manager and sits within the central marketing team.
· Main responsibilities:
· Manage the publishing approval queue and review and assign approval of content across the wider team
· Check and approve content requests ensuring content meets copy clearance, brand, plain English, grammar and formatting guidelines before publishing
· Feedback to users where content needs improvements before publication
· Manage the Web inbox and channel enquiries to appropriate team members
· Manage the LANDesk support ticket process for the team and resolve issues where possible or escalate to the appropriate IT team or external agency
· Work alongside the UX and Content Manager to implement new content governance processes and ensure high quality, user-centred content is published across our digital channels
· Deliver training to users of the Umbraco content management system
· Help with the support and ongoing management of the Umbraco content management system
· Assist with related digital marketing activities
· Assisting with the implementation of content governance software. Ongoing tracking of findings and managing improvements to site content
Skills and Experience:
· Degree educated
· At least 2 years' experience of managing website content
· Experience of working within an editorial environment would be desirable
· Strong written English, plain English, grammar and proofreading skills and good attention to detail
· Experience of creating training guides and delivering training
· Strong stakeholder management skills and experience of working with people at all levels
· Experience working with third party agencies
· Project management experience (desirable)
· Effective workflow management
· Ability to prioritise workload and to work in a pressured environment
· Digital experience including knowledge and understanding of SEO and information architecture. Experience of content design (desirable)
· Able to interpret site analytics, insights and user feedback to create content that supports the patient journey
· Understand needs of target audiences
· User centred and commercial acumen
· Ensure quality standards maintained
· Knowledge of Umbraco CMS or other web content management systems
· Good Microsoft Office skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's