Argyll Scott is working with our client to look for an experienced contract manager to fill their team.
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the contract management / sales
- Understands basic contracting principles
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What we offer;
Great package with other benefits.
Challenging role to enhance your career in a stable global organization
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.