We are currently assisting our client, a large multinational investment holdings company, in search of a highly strategic and capable Corporate Finance manager to join their team. This incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Support the team to oversee and develop the Group's new business initiatives
- Perform financial due diligence on potential investment opportunities
- Stay informed of latest market and regulatory information, and oversee preparation of the annual review and reports of the company's key competitors and analysis on geographic markets
- Work closely with Business Units to prepare board papers, finance committee papers, and strategy papers for board review
- Regular reporting of portfolio returns
- Performing analysis to identify trends and conduct external benchmarking research on portfolio returns, and forecast this research into scenario analysis
- Responsible and accountable for a high level of in-depth financial modelling reports and analysis
- Support senior stakeholders, C-level members, and other team members in ad-hoc projects across the Group
- Graduate from top tier university in related discipline
- Professional accounting qualification highly advantageous
- 8+ years of related work experience, with experience in Transactional Advisory Services from Big 4 firms highly advantageous
- Strong analytical and senior management report writing skills.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Able to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive, adaptable and a team player.
- Excellent English and Chinese verbal and written skills
What's on offer:
- International work environment
- Supportive and encouraging work culture
- Competitive package (HKD70k-90k)
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.