ABOUT THE COMPANY
Would you like to work with a leading global beauty brand? Crave for a career with more of a leadership role? Then this company just may be right for you! This company is in the business of making cosmetic, skincare, fragrances, hair colour and styling brands loved by the masses. The company hopes to positively disrupt the beauty industry we see today. The company vision is to challenge convention and celebrate the authenticity, diversity and individuality of beauty.
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE PERFECT FOR
The company is excited to announce that in line with the new year, they are currently on the lookout for new talents to come onboard and join them in their continued growth.
Amongst the vacancies available are the opportunity for a stand out HR Manager to join the dynamic fast-growing team; supporting their Malaysian office in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. This is an exciting role where you will be working in a growing, fast paced. A great fit ideally would be:
- Drive and own recruitment needs of the shared services working closely with operations, finance,compliance team and SSC head.
- Manage, optimize and implement controls for HR processes.
- Ability to handle client on one-to-one basis, via emails and calls.
- Develop robust candidates pipeline working with recruitment firm, job portals and campus recruitment.
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, providing the team with what needs to be done to ensure long term success.
- Anticipate by planning and time-management, taking initiative and action with a clear business purpose.
- Highly flexible and collaborative approach, with the ability to thrive in ambiguity within a company that is transforming rapidly internationally
- A well-organized, positive and enthusiastic individual whom thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record in a HR business partnership role.
- Work well both autonomously and are a key team-player with great initiative and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills is a MUST
- Innovative thinking and passion for problem-solving
- Persuasive and engaging demeanour
- Confidence in dealing with employee relations and an understanding of Malaysian employment legislation.
- Minimum 5 year experience in a HR function
- FMCG / Cosmetics / Luxury Industry experience
- Have worked with MNCs Internationally, GCC experience is a plus
- Interacting with and managing customers and key stakeholders daily
- Undertaking regular process improvement measures based on customer feedback and data analytics.
- Manage work of the HR department and coordinate with all HR functions in order to achieve best quality labour and competitive C&B for shared
- Familiarisation with local market and labour laws
The Company strives to embrace a positive and energetic culture, so a like-minded HR practitioner who is passionate about working in a dynamic Talent & Culture team would be a great fit!
WHAT THE COMPANY HAS TO OFFER
The Company strives to deliver satisfaction to their dedicated team members, loyal customers and broader community, and love to acknowledge each team member's contribution to their success. From their attractive remuneration, medical, dental and optical initiatives alongside travel allowances, their unique company culture is a space you definitely would want to be a part of!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.