Our client is leading F&B corporate company with strong reputation in the market. Now they are looking for Country Commercial Director who has strong passion and experience in alcohol industry. This person will be working closely with the management team, also have the main responsibility for big scale management in revenue, team, territory development and core business strategies. This position will be based outside of Thailand, expats are welcome to apply.
- Be the leader of the business who has a clear understanding of direction, represent, and over seeing the potential of alcohol business across region.
- Provide the core strategic direction to drive the sales across the region to develop the action to achieve the highest opportunity to win the market.
- Arrange and manage the annual budget in accordance with the company's target.
- Working closely, lead and develop all sales, marketing and distribution channel to expand the highest growth opportunities.
- Be able to identify, evaluate and provide the clear vision of the current situation in the responsible market and report back to the board members in Thailand.
- Work closely and develop the good relationship among key client, distributors and operation team among the region to make an efficient term of agreements.
- Only Thai's Nationality and all expats who has strong AEC commercial background are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
- Experience in managing the team with more than 100 members.
- At least 8 years' direct experience in alcohol business
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of leading company.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.