We are currently looking for a Creative Director to join a dynamic team for an international media company.
· Oversee the creative process while working closely and providing guidance to members in the team including designers and artists
· Keep up to date on the latest trends in design and marketing
· Maintain brand consistency throughout all creative work both offline and online
· Manage production from conception to completion, reviewing and approving all content and material
· Over 10 years of senior level experience, with a proven track record of international award winning creative work
· Advanced technical skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, specifically in high level photo retouching and colour grading
· Strong graphic, typography, layout skills, a good eye for design, with sketch design experience preferred
· Proven track record in managing work from computer to press and a thorough knowledge of print production processes and material
· Excellent technical skills in setting type, layout and finished art
· Highly innovative with desire to create captivating concepts and content
· Ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously
· Native fluency in English
· Strong contacts with photographers and stylists
· Work under tight deadlines, as well as managing a team and being a team player
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on 852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.