Credit Control Coordinator
Would you like the chance to work as a credit control coordinator for a successful London-based FMCG business? If so, this opportunity could be a step in the right direction to broadening your skills.
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 p.a. (dependent on experience) + Bonus + benefits.
The company is looking for a permanent credit control coordinator. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Handling invoice queries
· Chasing money owed/debt
· Dealing with aged debt
· Reconciling queries
· Flagging for legal action
· Assisting with development of non-financial staff members' understanding of processes
· Carrying out credit checks for new and existing customers
Desirable experience includes:
· Working in an FMCG company
· Process improvement implementation
The company values individuals who build relationships with their colleagues, whilst putting their work first. They trust their staff to be driven, proactive and work independently.